Friday, December 30, 2016

Anjali - Interview With A Seven and a Half Year Old

(I found this in the drafts - looks good enough)
And finally after much dilly dallying we got to this one rather late. The idea was to do interviews every six months but this time its been close to nine months since the last. My fault entirely.

Q. Anjali, now you're 7 and a half, almost 8 years. How do you feel?
A. Happy. Maybe not that happy because 7 is my favorite number.

Q. What happened last year?
A. I saw Imagica. We went to Goa. We got a cycle for me. My school group expanded.

Q. How?
A. Every year we go one class higher.

Q. What are your favorite books now?
A. Encyclopedias. Princess stories. Tinkle. Amelia Jane.

Q. Your favorite movies?
A. ABCD 2, Inside Out, Dil Dhadakne Do.

Q. Favorite food?
A. Liver. In school we eat palak dal with papad. Chocolate cake. Mango. Guava. Chicken biryani.

Q. What were the interesting things you did last year?
A. -

Q. What makes you happy?
A. Mansi

Q. What makes you sad?
A. I don't know what makes me sad.

Q. When do you become sad?
A. When I get hurt. If I fall down.

Q. What do you want to do this year?
A. I want to go to Ooty, Hampi. I want to participate in the Olympiad. Win the gold medal. Want to learn singing.

Q. Who are the people who make you happy?
A. Nanna. Mamma. Mansi. Harsh. Satish mama. Baba. Mythily atta. Vihaan.

Q. Do you get any dreams?
A. Once I saw a dream. I was holding a cup. On it was written 'Best S in the world'. Pink dress. Long hair. Not that long.

Q. You like school?
A. Obviously.

Q. Why?
A. Aerobics. Skating. Teaching. Music. Assembly. Friends.

Q. What do you like doing the most?
A. Singing. Dancing.

Q. What is life?
A. Life is life.

Q. How to be happy?
A. Have fun. Be with your friends. Do whatever you like to do.

Q. What's your favorite cartoon?
A. Mickey Mouse.

Q. What makes you laugh the most?
A. Baba. You. Mansi. Mamma. Once she told me a funny joke. Kaikeyi slapped the king.

Q. What is the funniest joke you heard?
A. One joke happened. Masni was doing a practice test. 1000 + 1000. But the answer was less than 100. She didn't laugh that much. I did.

Q. What scares you?
A. Harsh scared me. Little. Funny kind of scare. Haunted House. Rats. Lizards on the floor. When they are up on the wall its ok.

Q. Do you tell everything to Mamma and Nanna?
A. Really. I tell everything.

Q. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. Archeologist. Popular. Everyone should take my name.

Q. Why?
A. For money.

Q. What will you do with that money?
A. Buy a TV. House. Villa. Aquarium. Table. Chair. Big book shelf. Lots of books. Fridge. I want everything in Gauri maushi's house.

Q. Do you want to be popular or just rich?
A. Just rich.

Q. You'll become popular by being an archeologist?
A. Yes.

Q. Who's your favorite star?
A. Shraddha Kapoor. Ranbir Kapoor. In cartoon characters - Daisy.

Q. What do you think of adults?
A. Adults are good. But they don't let you do somethings. Like sleeping late. Making a mess. Not doing homework.

Q. What do you think of yourself?
A. I think I'm perfect. Being me. Even on my shirt its written.

Q. What are you god at?
A. Maybe dance. Or singing. Maybe drawing.

Q. Are you funny?
A. Yes.

Q. If God gave you three boons what would you ask?
A. That no one is not happy. I don't want to see people cry.
Fly - like I have wings
I want a fourth boon - that's my third wish.
Big house

Q. What will you do in your big house?
A.Sleep in the ac bedroom. Get up late.

Q. How long will you sleep?
A. Till someone wakes me up.

Q. Then?
A. Breakfast.

Q. What work would you like to do?
A. Archaeology. I will go and get a Nobel Prize.

Q. What do you think of the world?
A. Happy place. Good. Exciting.

Q. What about the bad things?
A. Not good. Not exciting.

Q. What should children do?
A. Have fun? Play. When they become old they cannot play. Also study.

Q. Why study?
A. I'll be smart. I can speak to other people.

Q. Who do you want to meet?
A. Shraddha Kapoor. My favorite. I want to become like her.

Q. What will you do when you meet her?
A. That I'll think that time.

Q. Do you think there's god?
A. Yes.

Q. Why?
A. What do I know? Because if god is not there we won't be here na.

Q. What's your favorite game?
A. Any game. Board games.

Q. Who's your favorite sportsman?
A. Djokovich.

Q. Anything else you want to say?
A. Nothing. I've said everything.


No comments: