Sunday, August 21, 2011

Change the words immediately - Pro Clean Honest and Just (from Anti Corruption)

Taking the principles from some of the philosophies I have heard and read about, can we change the words from 'fight against corruption' to something more positive? To something we want. What we don't want is a fight. Nor do we want corruption. But according to the law of attraction (correct me if I am wrong), we will attract just these two ('fight' and 'corruption')by focusing so much of our energies on these words.

Like perhaps our desire for a clean, just, equal, transparent and efficient government and administration! That sounds a lot less dramatic but a lot more peaceful. So I will now campaign for a clean, honest, just, equal, transparent and efficient administration starting now. (And more, when I get more clarity!)

Ah, that feels nice!

No comments: